CAB Workshop How to Create a Business Case for Your Customer Advisory Board
In this CAB Workshop, we will talk about how to create a compelling business case for initiating or maintaining a customer advisory board (CAB) program. We’ll cover key questions to ask so you can complete your CAB business case.
Whether you’re just starting out or looking to secure ongoing support for an existing board, this workshop will provide you with the knowledge and resources you need to get your CAB program up and running.
What you will learn:
- The importance of a business case for CABs.
- Essential questions to review with stakeholders.
- How to evaluate the potential return on investment for your CAB program.
- What to include in your business case for CABs.
- Tips and strategies for launching your CAB program this year.
Speaker: Rob Jensen, Senior Consultant & Facilitator, Ignite
Duration: 50 minutes.