Leading B2B Companies Use Ignite’s CAB Design, Process and Methodology
See how B2B companies drive business results using Ignite’s advisory board process.
Partner with Ignite to Gain Proven Processes and Metrics for Your World-Class Customer Advisory Board Program
Improve Your Existing Board: Hire Ignite to Benchmark and Assess Your Customer Advisory Board Program
Hire a Facilitator
Leverage Ignite’s Expertise to Facilitate Your Next Customer Advisory Board Meeting for Maximum Impact
What Our Customers Are Saying
“Stronger customer relationships from CAB programs are not limited to revenue and retention. The CAB showcases our thought leadership by tackling industry issues. Ryder was asked to participate in a member-led industry forum – the only carrier firm to be asked.”
“Ignite’s extensive library of best practices, methodologies and templates has been instrumental in the success of our CAB. O3b is based in the Netherlands and Ignite provided outstanding coaching and mentoring, helping us build a highly effective board.”
Elly Domene, Director Global Customer Advocacy, O3b Networks
Top Benefits of a Client Advisory Board
A Customer Advisory Board brings together your most important customers several times a year to discuss industry trends and challenges, product development, emerging needs and problems that need solving.
The Client Advisory Council members rely on your products and services, and have a vested interest in seeing your products improve and your company thrive.
A well managed Client Advisory Board provides high-impact value and guidance resulting in:
- deepening relationships with top accounts
- getting strategic feedback and new product ideas
- gaining better alignment internally and with your customers’ perspective
- improving customer satisfaction
- increasing customer advocacy
- referrals and higher client engagement
- increasing customer retention
- building thought leadership
- driving new sales revenue
Keys to a Successful Customer Advisory Board
What creates the magic in a Customer Advisory Board is the interaction between advisory board members, the lively discussions, the collective wisdom of the group. You put a business challenge or question on the table and let your customers discuss or debate a solution. That’s how the real issues get clarified, and how the fresh ideas surface. Remember that the Customer Advisory Board is about them, your customers. And this is where the ‘art’ of the CAB comes in: finding that intersection between what you want to know, and what they want to gain. How do you arrange it so your members get as much value (or more) from the CAB than you do? So it becomes critical to:
- establish internal buy-in and align on CAB objectives (gain executive sponsorship)
- document the mission and objectives of the CAB (create a charter)
- invite the right customers (smart recruitment)
- decide what mutually beneficial topics and issues to discuss (developing your agenda)
- develop the meeting content and materials, properly guide the discussions (facilitating the meeting)
- capture meeting insights and ensure consistent follow up (planning for ongoing engagement)
About Ignite Advisory Group
Ignite Advisory Group is the world’s leading consultancy focused exclusively on helping B2B companies engage with executives at key accounts through high-impact Customer Advisory Board and Partner Advisory Board programs. Our comprehensive services include outsourced program management, audit and optimization, advanced facilitation, program mentorship and much more. Backed by hundreds of advisory engagements with leading B2B companies, our proven methodology for managing and evolving Customer Advisory Boards includes a 4-stage process and encompasses 48 deliverables to deliver a clear ROI.