Customer Advisory Board Scholarship
Congratulations to 2015 scholarship winner Christine Barreto!! Christine is currently pursuing her MBA at the Florida Atlantic University. (See our latest 2017-2018 scholarship here>>)
Customer Engagement-Focused Marketing Scholarship
Ignite Advisory Group is offering a $1,000 customer advisory board scholarship to a current undergraduate or graduate (e.g. MBA) student seeking to enter a marketing field focused around customer engagement or research. The purpose of this scholarship is to inspire future marketing leaders to consider the querying of and direction from customers in regards to marketing planning and campaigning, and the role that customer advisory boards can play in gathering key input, engendering customer loyalty and increasing revenue.
- Attending an accredited university in the United States
- Undergraduate or Graduate School Education (MBA/LAW/Ph.D)
- Cumulative GPA of: 3.0 or higher
- Send a 300-500 word piece of original content, explaining why the student would like to enter this field, or the student’s perceived value of customer-focused marketing programs
- Include name, contact information, latest transcript and 1 form of identification
- Deadline to apply: October 1, 2015
- Submit to: “firstname.lastname@example.org” Include “Scholarship” in subject line.
- Scholarship selection will be based on student’s ability to articulate the value of engaging customers in overall marketing and corporate activities
- Scholarship winner will be selected and notified by Ignite Advisory Group by October 31, 2015
- The winner will be posted on the Ignite social media pages
Current Scholarship See our latest scholarship being offered, click here to view.