Customer Advisory Board 2016 Diversity Scholarship
Congratulations to the 2016 scholarship winner Lewis Brownlee! Lewis is pursuing a Ph.D. in Educational Leadership at the University of Arizona. (View our latest 2017-2018 scholarship here>>)
Ignite Advisory Group is pleased to announce that we are again offering a $1,000 scholarship to a current undergraduate or graduate student.
We seek to help students by offering this scholarship to help with the costs of higher education.
How to Enter the Scholarship Essay Contest:
- Essay Topic: Send us an essay telling us a story about how your background or upbringing helped you solve a challenge or problem that others couldn’t.
- Essay guidelines:
- The submission must be in a Microsoft Word file or PDF.
- The submission must not exceed 500 words.
- The submission must be original content and cannot be plagiarized or exist elsewhere on the internet.
- The essay contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia), Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The essay contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Open to a current undergraduate or graduate student with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Required documents:
- Submit your essay with your complete name, phone number, and email.
- Send us a copy of your driver’s license and/or valid school identification.
- Submit your latest transcript.
- Deadline: Submit all required information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to September 15, 2016 at 5:00 pm EST.
- Winner will be confirmed via email and phone within thirty (30) days after the scholarship deadline.
- Ignite Advisory Group will request a photo from the winner and will share the winner announcement on Ignite’s social media pages.
- The scholarship check will be sent directly to the winner’s school/university.
- In 2015, we were honored to grant the scholarship to Christine Barreto, an MBA student at the Florida Atlantic University.
Current Scholarship: See our latest scholarship being offered, click here to view.