Ignite Advisory Group Careers
Ignite Advisory Group is the world’s leading consultancy focused exclusively on helping B2B companies engage with executives at key accounts through high-impact customer advisory board (CAB) and partner advisory board programs.
Backed by hundreds of advisory engagements with leading B2B companies, our proven methodology for managing and evolving Customer Advisory Boards includes a 4-stage process, encompassing 48 deliverables and measured by 20 metrics to deliver a clear ROI. We have helped companies like Adobe, Dell, Intel, and Ryder create game-changing Customer Advisory Boards and Partner Advisory Boards.
We are currently looking for a Senior Consultant & Facilitator.
Ignite Advisory Group is looking for an experienced Senior Consultant & Facilitator to help our customers design, launch, manage, and facilitate customer advisory board and partner advisory board programs. You are the “face” of Ignite Advisory Group for clients throughout the lifecycle of the advisory board, making sure to meet the clients’ needs throughout the contract and supporting contract renewal.
This position is a unique opportunity to use your customer advisory board (CAB) skills and knowledge to work with a variety of leading B2B technology companies like Dell, HP, Intel, Adobe, Oracle, and Blackbaud.
As part of this client-facing role, the Senior Consultant & Facilitator should be comfortable interfacing with C-level executives and marketing leaders and collaborating with various internal stakeholders. You are acting as a valuable extension of the company’s team. In addition, you should be comfortable facilitating meetings with C-level executives and division head leaders (both internal to the Ignite client and their clients).
You will interface with clients on a weekly basis to:
- Guide them on CAB strategy and design
- Lead the client through all phases of CAB recruitment, agenda creation, meeting implementation, post-meeting follow-up, managing working groups, following Ignite best practices, processes, and models
- Conduct CAB member interviews
- Facilitate virtual, in-person, and hybrid CAB meetings
- Provide project management, working with Ignite project manager
- Prepare CAB documentation
- Customize CAB templates
- Provide CAB best practices and be the CAB subject matter expert
- Interface with internal key stakeholders to share updates on CAB strategy, action items, and overall program status
- Support the renewal process
- Maintain strong relationship with CAB executive sponsor
Ready to apply? Let’s cover a few bases first. Are you:
- An experienced CAB program manager and facilitator?
- Excited about doing work for large, global clients in the technology industry?
- Eager to interface with business and marketing leaders of leading B2B companies?
- Open to working on 1 or 2 CAB engagements with the opportunity to increase the number of accounts over time?
- Available to travel and facilitate annual in-person CAB meetings? (Otherwise work is remote)
- Experience facilitating and managing CABs/PABs for B2B companies
- Ability to engage, communicate, and work with C-level decision-makers
- Desire to be in a client-facing role, interacting and talking with clients on a weekly basis
- Strong facilitation, communication, project management, and organizational skills, working in deadline-driven environments
Interested candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com. Thank you!