[Webinar] How to Recruit and Engage Executive Advisory Board Members During Coronavirus
The backbone of any Customer Advisory Board is the board members. You need to ensure that you have the right strategic members and that they are engaged year-round. How do you aim high in recruiting advisory board members? How do you keep the board members engaged, especially during COVID-19 when in-person meetings have been canceled?
Join us live on September 30, 2020 | 2:00 PM EST | 11 AM PST
Guest speaker Ben Tao, Vice President, Corporate Marketing, Forcepoint will share best practices, strategies, and tips for advisory board recruitment and engagement based on his experience managing the Forcepoint Executive Advisory Board.
Forcepoint has successfully recruited CISOs from Fortune 500 companies to their Executive Advisory Board (EAB)—and the board has impacted Forcepoint’s strategy and product development since its inception in 2017.
What You Will Learn During the Webinar:
- The ideal recruitment process
- Tips to manage membership throughout the year
- How board members have impacted Forcepoint’s strategic decisions
- Pivoting to virtual meetings for board member engagement
- Virtual meetings best practices—and how to effectively run breakout sessions
- How to leverage advisory board members for thought leadership