[Webinar On Demand] Driving Tangible Business Value Through Customer Advisory Boards
Angela Nichols is the Senior Manager, Global Advisory Boards for Clinical Effectiveness, a business unit of Wolters Kluwer. In her 4 years in this role, she has been responsible for more than 20 in-person Advisory Boards held around the world, as well as more than 30 virtual meetings.
Angela will share how she drives value for the business and CAB members from their CAB.
What you will learn:
- Wolters Kluwer’s objectives for its CAB program
- Their CAB process and steps you shouldn’t miss for your CAB program
- How Angela builds value for the business from the CAB
- The CAB impact on product, marketing, and sales
- How to keep CAB members engaged throughout the year
- How to create and foster customer advocates from your pool of CAB members