Fireside Chat How Lumen Uses Customer Advisory Boards to Drive Customer Advocacy
Lumen has created a strong customer advocacy program. And their customer advisory board is a cornerstone of the program.
The company has mastered virtual CAB meeting engagement, and its strong program keeps members attending its CAB meetings. And the Lumen CAB program drives tangible results for the business.
This fireside chat features Nicolette (Nicky) Zaayman, Director CX and EX Advocacy and Communications, Lumen Technologies and Rob Jensen, Senior Consultant and Facilitator, Ignite Advisory Group. Nicky gives her advice on how to increase engagement at CAB meetings and talks about how the CAB drives customer advocacy.
What you will learn:
- The design and strategy of Lumen’s customer advisory board program
- How Lumen leverages creativity to drive CAB member engagement
- Lessons learned from launching a customer advisory board
- Nicolette (Nicky) Zaayman, Director CX and EX Advocacy and Communications, Lumen Technologies
- Rob Jensen, Senior Consultant & Facilitator, Ignite Advisory Group