What are the Biggest Advisory Board Pitfalls?
What is their Potential Impact and How Can you Avoid them?
Tips for Avoiding Critical (Yet Highly Common) Mistakes
Learn what skills and tools are needed to form and run a successful customer advisory board (or partner advisory board) that serves the dual purposes of providing value to both the host organization and the members.
In this eBook, learn about how to avoid:
- Focusing on sales revenue
- Having a mismatch of board members
- Talking more than members during meetings/calls
- Not putting members first
- Appearing cheap and non-committed
These important best-practice tips are based on our work on hundreds of customer advisory boards, and they will help ensure the success of your board!